Darnell Wilson vs. Dale Brown
2007-01-19 : Darnell Wilson 200 lbs beat Dale Brown 200 lbs by TKO at 0:21 in round 2 of 12
- Location: Northlands Agricom, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
- Referee: Len Koivisto
- Judge: Ken Rudd
- Judge: Ron Hayter
- Judge: William Warwick Jr.
- Trans America Boxing Cruiserweight Title (Vacant title)
- Time: 0:21
- Weights: Wilson 200 lbs, Brown 200 lbs
- Inaugural Trans America Boxing Cruiserweight title fight.
- Brown down in round 1 on a right hand.
- The referee stopped the fight in round 2 after Wilson unleashed a flurry of punches on a wobbly Brown.