Daud Cino Yordan vs. Lorenzo Villanueva
From Boxrec Boxing Encyclopaedia
2012-05-05 : Daud Cino Yordan 125½ lbs beat Lorenzo Villanueva 125½ lbs by KO at 1:06 in round 2 of 12
- Location: Marina Bay Sands Hotel, Singapore, Singapore
- Referee: Phil Austin
- Judge: Andre Van Grootenbruel
- Judge: Bruce McTavish
- Judge: Steve Marshall
- IBO Featherweight Title (vacant)
- Daud Cino Yordan 28-2 (22 KOs) vs. Lorenzo Villanueva 22-0 (21 KOs)
- Yordan entered as the WBA # 8 & WBC # 27 featherweight contender, while Villanueva entered as the WBO # 6 & IBF # 14 featherweight contender and also as the WBC # 24 super bantamweight contender.
- Yordan was knocked down in round 1.
- Villanueva was knocked down once in round 2, before he got knocked out.