Daud Cino Yordan vs. Simpiwe Vetyeka
2013-04-14 : Daud Yordan 125½ lbs lost to Simpiwe Vetyeka 126 lbs by TKO at 2:12 in round 12 of 12
- Location: Indoor Tennis Stadium, Jakarta, Indonesia
- Referee: Phil Austin
- Judge: Adam Height 102-107
- Judge: Steve Marshall 101-108
- Judge: Cherdchaichanon Sricharat 102-107
- IBO Featherweight Title (2nd defense by Yordan)
- Daud Cino Yordan 30-2 (23 KOs) vs. Simpiwe Vetyeka 24-2 (14 KOs)
- Yordan entered as the #6 featherweight contender in the world according to The Ring Magazine. Vetyeka was unranked by the same publication. Yordan also entered as the IBF #5 & WBC #24 featherweight contender, while Vetyeka entered as the IBO #27 featherweight contender to Yordan's title.
- Vetyeka had a record of 2-1 (1 KO) in fights outside his native South Africa heading into the fight.
- Before this fight, Yordan stated that it would be his last fight in the featherweight division, as he had some difficulties to maintain his weight level in featherweight , and would jump to lightweight.