Dave Castilloux vs. Danny Webb (1st meeting)
From Boxrec Boxing Encyclopaedia
1946-10-10 : Dave Castilloux 137½ lbs lost to Danny Webb 133½ lbs by MD in round 12 of 12
- Location: Forum, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
- Referee: Mickey McGowan
- Judge: Johnny Gow
- Judge: Louis DeZwirek
- Judge: Leon Geoffrion
- Canadian Lightweight Title (3rd defense of Castilloux)
- Attendance: 7,041
- Gate: $12,956
- The fight was staged under NBA rules, which allowed fighters to weigh as much as 140 lbs for a lightweight title fight.
- Castilloux fractured his left hand during the fight.
- Castilloux penalized in round 4 for low blows.
Castilloux vs. Hurst II
| Canadian Lightweight Title Fight
Webb vs. King II