David Lemieux vs. Patrick Tessier
2008-11-01 : David Lemieux 157 lbs beat Patrick Tessier 160 lbs by TKO at 2:50 in round 2 of 6
- Location: Montreal Casino, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
- Referee: Marlon Wright
- Judge: Richard DeCarufel
- Judge: Pasquale Procopio
- Judge: Benoit Roussel
- Vacant Quebec Light Middleweight Title
- Time: 2:50
- Weights: Lemieux 157 lbs, Tessier 160 lbs
- Aired on: Radio-Canada
- Pursuant to the rules of the Quebec Boxing Council, fighters are allowed to fight for a title if they are within 3 lbs of the division weight limit. Tessier, coming in 6 lbs over the Light Middleweight limit, is therefore ineligible for the title.
- Title had been vacated by Sebastien Demers.
- Tessier down twice in the first round, and twice more in the second, all from straight right hands to the head.
- After the last knockdown, Tessier's corner throws in the towel.
Demers vs. Desormiers
| Quebec Light Middleweight Title Fight