Name: Dereck Chisora
Alias: 'Del Boy'
Born: 1983-12-29 (Age:33)
Birthplace: Mbare, Zimbabwe
Hometown: Finchley, London, United Kingdom
Height: 6′ 1½″ / 187cm
Reach: 74″ / 188cm
Boxing Record: click
Trainer: Don Charles
Promoter: Frank Warren (2007-2015), Sauerland Event (2015-2017)
Manager: Steve Goodwin (2016-)
- As an amateur, Dereck Chisora had about 20 fights, which included winning a Four Nations Gold medal and the 2005 ABA super heavyweight title. 
Regional & Minor Titles
- BBBoC British heavyweight title
- Commonwealth (British Empire) heavyweight title
- WBO International heavyweight title
- EBU European heavyweight title
- WBA International heavyweight title
- In 2009, Chisora was suspended by the BBBofC for four months and fined 2,500 pounds for biting his opponent Paul Butlin's ear. The foul was not seen by the official, however, and Chisora went on to win on points.
- In 2012, Chisora was suspended and fined by the WBC for slapping Vitali Klitschko at the weigh-in for their bout and by the BBBofC for a brawl with David Haye which occurred during the post-fight interview for his bout with Vitali.
- On November 10th, 2010 it was announced that Chisora had been given a suspended sentence after being found guilty of submitting his former girlfriend to a "humiliating" assault. He was given a 12-week prison sentence suspended for two years at City of Westminster magistrates' court relating to the attack in May. The court was told that Chisora, who has previous convictions for assault, attacked after finding text messages from another man on his then girlfriend's phone. He was accused of throwing his then girlfriend on the bed and spanking her repeatedly. Chisora was ordered to pay 1,500 pounds in compensation and 500 pound court costs. He was also told he must complete 150 hours of community work. 
- In May, 2016, at Dereck Chisora's weigh in vs Kubrat Pulev, Dereck was struck by a plastic bottle from a member of Pulev's team. Chisora surged off the stage in an attempt to confront the man with security struggling to prevent the event turning ugly. Chisora appeared to throw several bouncers aside in pursuit of the man, who was eventually escorted towards a back door. 
- On December 2016, Chisora was fined £25,000, plus £5,000 costs by the BBBoC after he lost his temper and threw a table at Dillian Whyte in the pre-fight press conference. They warned him that he will lose his fighter's licence again if he causes any more trouble in the next two years.