Diosbelys Hurtado vs. Vivian Harris
2002-10-19 : Diosbelys Hurtado 139¾ lbs lost to Vivian Harris 139 lbs by TKO at 0:43 in round 2 of 12
- Location: Reliant Park, Houston, Texas, USA
- Referee: Laurence Cole
- Judge: Hubert Earle
- Judge: Lee McCowan
- Judge: Gale E. Van Hoy
- World Boxing Association Light Welterweight Title (Hurtado's 1st defense)
- IBA Light Welterweight Title (Hurtado's 2nd defense)
- Time: 0:43
- Weights: Harris 139 lbs, Hurtado 139.75 lbs
- Harris floored Hurtado with a left hook followed by a right hand.
- A wobbly Hurtado made it to his feet but was obviously shaken and the referee halted the fight.