Dominick Guinn vs. Duncan Dokiwari
2003-09-27 : Dominick Guinn 218½ lbs beat Duncan Dokiwari 236¾ lbs by UD in round 10 of 10
- Location: HSBC Arena, Buffalo, New York, USA
- Referee: James Santa
- Judge: Steve Weisfeld 97-93
- Judge: Don Ackerman 98-92
- Judge: John McKaie 97-93
Aired on: HBO Boxing After Dark
- Dokiwari was badly hurt by counter right hand in the second round, was hurt by left hook in the fifth round, was badly hurt by a left hook in the seventh round, was hurt by combination left hook-right hand in the ninth round, and was hurt by a left hook at the end of the tenth round.
- Dokiwari was cut over the left eye in the second round by an accidental headbutt.