Donald Curry vs. Carlos Santos
1987-04-04 : Donald Curry 153 lbs beat Carlos Santos 153 lbs by DQ at 2:25 in round 5 of 12
- Location: Caesars Palace, Outdoor Arena, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
- Referee: Carlos Padilla
- Judge: Bill Graham 39-36
- Judge: Patricia Morse Jarman 39-36
- Judge: Jerry Roth 40-35
- Referee Carlos Padilla twice (in rounds four and five) deducted points from Santos for head-butting and disqualified him at 2:25 of round five for another head-butt.
- In Curry's previous fight, his opponent, Tony Montgomery, was also disqualified in the fifth round for head-butting.
- Curry and Santos fought in the temporary outdoor arena Caesars Palace erected for the fight between Marvin Hagler and Sugar Ray Leonard, which took place two days later.