Donovan Ruddock vs. Egerton Marcus
2001-10-12 : Donovan Ruddock 241½ lbs beat Egerton Marcus 219 lbs by TKO at 2:48 in round 10 of 12
- Location: Civic Center, Niagara Falls, New York, USA
- Referee: Hubert Earle
- Judge: Don Ackerman 87-86
- Judge: Jack Woodburn 86-85
- Judge: Joe Ware 86-86
- Vacant Canadian Heavyweight Title
- Time: 2:48
- Weights:: Ruddock 241 lbs, Marcus 219 lbs
- Canadian title had become vacant upon the retirement of Trevor Berbick in October 2000.
- Ruddock's second reign as Canadian heavyweight champion.
- Ruddock would retire shortly after this fight and vacate the belt.
- Marcus also announced his retirement in the days following this fight, but returned to the ring in 2007.
Berbick vs. Sutcliffe II
| Canadian Heavyweight Title Fight
L'Heureux vs. McKay