Dorin Spivey vs. Meacher Major
2009-11-06 : Meacher Major 133 lbs lost to Dorin Spivey 132 lbs by TKO at 0:52 in round 4 of 10
- Location: Convention Center , Buffalo, New York, USA
- Referee: Charlie Fitch
- Judge: Eric Marlinski
- Judge: Don Ackerman
- Judge: Wynn Kintz
- NABA Lightweight Title (Vacant Title)
- Time: 0:52
- Title had been stripped from Verquan Kimbrough.
- Major down twice in round 2.
- Spivey hurt Major with a right hand to the jaw early in round 4. The ensuing flurry of unanswered punches convinced referee Charlie Fitch to call a halt to the action at 0:52.
Major vs. Clark
| NABA Super Lightweight Title Fight
Spivey vs. Samuel