Duane B. Ford is an active American judge with the Nevada State Athletic Commission. While primarily a judge inside the United States and mostly Nevada, Ford has also judged in Japan, Poland, Germany, Mexico, Canada, Panama, Thailand, South Korea, France, and the United Kingdom.
In June of 2012, he along with Jerry Roth and C.J. Ross received wide criticism for their scoring of Manny Pacquiao vs. Timothy Bradley. Ford said of the fight, which most had Pacquiao winning handily, "I thought Bradley gave Pacquiao a boxing lesson. I thought a lot of the rounds were close. Pacquiao missed a lot of punches and I thought he was throwing wildly."
- 2012, June 9 - Manny Pacquiao vs. Timothy Bradley - Ford along with C.J. Ross scored the bout in favor of Bradley while most had Pacquiao winning by a comfortable margin. Scores: Duane Ford 113-115, C.J. Ross 113-115, Jerry Roth 115-113.
- 2011, Aug 18 - Carlos Molina vs. Juan Montiel - Ford was the only judge to score in favor of Molina (14-0) who drew with Montiel (5-4-2). Scores: Duane Ford 78-74, Lisa Giampa 76-76, Richard Houck 74-77.
- 2012, July 3 - Khadaphi Proctor vs. John Figueroa - Ford was on the only judge to score in favor of Figueroa. The other two had Proctor cruising. Scores: Pat Schellin 59-55, Burt A. Clements 60-54, Duane Ford 56-58
- 2012, Mar. 27 - Joan Guzman vs. Ali Funeka (2nd meeting) for the IBF Lightweight Title - Ford was the only judge to score it for Funeka. Scores: Robert Hoyle 116-111, Steve Weisfeld 114-113, Duane Ford 113-114
- 2009, July 17 - Breidis Prescott vs. Miguel Vazquez - Was among the judges criticized for the scoring in the bout. While Ford did have Vazquez winning a close fight, many felt he had won by a comfortable margin. ESPN's Teddy Atlas had it 98-92 in favor or Vazquez. Scores: Dave Moretti 92-97, Duane Ford 95-94, Jerry Roth 96-93.
- 2008, Oct. 16 - Oscar Larios vs. Takahiro Aoh (1st meeting) for the WBC Featherweight Title - Ford was on the only judge to score the fight in favor of Aoh. Scores: David Sutherland 115-111, Hubert Minn 114-112, Duane Ford 112-114.
- 2008, June 28 - Steven Luevano vs. Mario Santiago for the WBO Lightweight Title - Ford was the only judge to score the fight for Santiago. Scores: Harry Davis 117-111, Duane Ford 113-115, Dave Moretti 114-114
- 2008, Mar. 15 - Juan Manuel Marquez vs. Manny Pacquiao (2nd meeting) for the WBC Super Featherweight Title - Ford had Pacquaio winning by the widest margin in a fight that many observers had even or gave a slight edge to Marquez. ESPN's Dan Rafael had it 114-113 for Marquez. Scores: Duane Ford 115-112, Jerry Roth 112-115, Tom Miller 114-113.
- 2006, Aug. 10 - Vincent Arroyo vs. Sheldon Rudolph - Ford was the only judge to score it in favor of Rudolph. Scores: C.J. Ross 59-55, Patricia Morse Jarman 58-56, Duane Ford 56-57.
- 2006, May 20 - Marco Antonio Barrera vs. Rocky Juarez (1st meeting) - Ford was the only judge to score it for Juarez and his card was incorrectly tallied and announced. Scores: Anek Hongtongkam 115-113, Ken Morita 115-114, Duane Ford 114-115.
- 2005, July 16 - Bernard Hopkins vs. Jermain Taylor (1st meeting) - Ford and Paul Smith scored the bout 115-113 in favor of Taylor, while Jerry Roth had it 116-112 for Hopkins.
- 2004, Nov. 26 - Jose Antonio Aguirre vs. Kermin Guardia - Ford was the only judge to have Guardia scored as the winner. Scores: Duane Ford 93-96, Dave Moretti 95-94,: Glenn Trowbridge 95-94.
- 2004, Nov. 20 - Ronald Wright vs. Shane Mosley (2nd meeting) for the WBA and WBC Light Middleweight Titles - Ford and Tom Kaczmarek scored the bout 115-113 for Wright, while Hubert Earle had it a 114-114 draw.
- 2004, Mar. 12 - Rolando Reyes vs. Ubaldo Hernandez - Ford was the only judge who scored in favor of Hernandez, who he had winning by two rounds. Scores: Robert Hoyle 99-91, Dalby Shirley 96-94, Duane Ford 93-97.
- 2003, Sep. 13 - Oscar De La Hoya vs. Shane Mosley (2nd meeting) for the WBC, WBA, IBA Light Middleweight Titles - All three judges scored the fight 115-113 in favor of Mosley. After the bout, both De La Hoya and Bob Arum were vocal in protest as many had De La Hoya, who landed nearly 100 more punches and at a higher percentage, winning. As a sidebar, Mosley later testified that he had taken a performance-enhancing drug prior to the fight.
- 2003, July 12 - Zab Judah vs. DeMarcus Corley for the WBO Light Welterweight Title - Ford was the only judge to score it for Corley. Scores: Duane Ford 113-115, Chuck Giampa 115-112, Michael Pernick 115-113.
- 2002, Dec. 20 - Masamori Tokuyama vs. Gerry Penalosa (2nd meeting) for the WBC Super Flyweight Title - Ford was the only judge who scored it for Penalosa. Scores: Richard James Davies 116-111, Tom Kaczmarek 114-113, Duane Ford 113-114.
- 2002, Nov. 16 - Guty Espadas Jr. vs. Clarence Adams - Ford is the only judge to have it for Adams. Scores: Jerry Roth 115-113, Herbert Minn 115-114, Duane Ford 113-115.
- 2002, June 7 - Taurus Sykes vs. James Walton - Ford scored the bout heavily in favor of Sykes, while the other two judges had it close and/or even. Scores: Duane Ford 97-91, Al Lefkowitz 95-94, Robert Hoyle 94-94.
- 2002, Mar. 23 - Kelvin Davis vs. Arthur Williams for the USBA Cruiserweight Title - Ford was the only judge to score in favor of Wiliams. Scores: Fritz Werner 116-112, Paul Smith 116-112, Duane Ford 112-116.
- 2001, Aug 4 - Paulie Ayala vs. Clarence (Bones) Adams (1st meeting) for the IBO Super Bantamweight Title - Ford was the only judge to score it for Adams. Scores: Dave Moretti 114-113, Duane Ford 113-114, Jerry Roth 115-112.
- 2000, Feb. 19 - Erik Morales vs. Marco Antonio Barrera (1st meeting) for the WBC and WBO Super Bantamweight Titles - Ford was the only judge who had it for Barrera. Scores: Carol Castellano 114-113, Duane Ford 113-114, Dalby Shirley 115-112.
- 1995, Feb. 18 - Montell Griffin vs. James Toney (1st meeting) - Ford was the only judge to score the fight for Griffin, instead having it a draw. Scores: Duane Ford 114-114, Bill Graham 115-113, Art Lurie 116-112.
- 1980, Dec. 18 - Lupe Pintor vs. Alberto Davila for the WBC Bantamweight Title - Ford was the only judge to not score in favor of Pintor, instead having it a draw. Scores: Anselmo Escobedo 143-142, Angel C. Tovar 146-142, Duane Ford 143-143.
- 1980, Mar. 8 - Leon Spinks vs. Eddie Lopez - Ford was the only judge to score in favor of Lopez. The bout ended in a draw. Scores: Harold Buck 95-94, Hal Miller 95-95, Duane Ford 94-95.
- 1979, Nov. 30 - Vito Antuofermo vs. Marvin Hagler (1st meeting) for the WBA and WBC Middleweight Titles- Ford was the only judge to have it in favor of Hagler. The bout ended in a draw. Scores: Duane Ford 141-145, Dalby Shirley 144-142, Hal Miller 143-143.