Earl Walls vs. James J Parker
1955-03-07 : Earl Walls 198¾ lbs drew with James J. Parker 210 lbs by PTS in round 12 of 12
- Location: Maple Leaf Gardens, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Referee: Billy Burke 50-50
- Judge: Tony Canzano 57-56
- Judge: Les Black 56-57½
- Canadian Heavyweight Title (2nd defense of Walls)
- Weights: Walls 198.7 lbs, Parker 210 lbs
- The bout ended on an odd note. The announcer erroneously annonced that Parker was the winner. Parker was in the dressing room when the announcer conferred with the judges and the referee about the decision. As the crow milled around the ring Tommy McClure announced that the bout was a draw.
- One judge had Walls the winner, the other Parker and the referee voted for a draw.
- Walls unexpectedly announced his retirement November 2, 1955
Walls vs. Escoe II
| Canadian Heavyweight Title Fight
Chuvalo vs. Parker