Eastern Parkway Arena
Brooklyn, NY, USA
- 1435 Eastern Parkway near Howard Avenue, Brownsville, Brooklyn
- Built in the mid-1940s as an in-door roller skating rink, it was known as the "House of Upsets" and for its televised Monday night fights in the 1950s
- Matchmaker: Teddy Brenner, who became the Matchmaker for Madison Square Garden from 1959-79
- Capacity: 4,500
- Shut down on May 16, 1955. The arena came back for eight shows in 1958, before closing for good on July 5, 1958.
- Eventually torn down and became a parking lot.
- A history of this boxing venue, written by historian Chuck Hasson, was published in IBRO Journal Issue No. 109.