Edel Ruiz vs. Clarence Adams
2010-02-19 : Clarence Adams 125½ lbs lost to Edel Ruiz 126 lbs by TKO at 1:53 in round 4 of 12
- Location: Miccosukee Indian Gaming Resort, Miami, Florida, USA
- Referee: Frank Santore Jr
- Judge: Michael Pernick
- Judge: Mark Streisand
- Judge: Don O'Neill
- NABA Featherweight Title (Vacant Title)
- Time: 1:53
- Title had been stripped from Johnnie Edwards in February 2008 for failure to defend.
- Adams down twice in the 4th round from straight right hands to the jaw.
- Although Adams beat the count after the second knockdown, Ruiz's subsequent flurry of punches forced the referee to stop the fight.
Edwards vs. Hernandez
| NABA Featherweight Title Fight
Del Valle vs. Nguyen