Edgar Sosa vs. Brian Viloria
2007-04-14 : Brian Viloria 108 lbs lost to Edgar Sosa 108 lbs by MD in round 12 of 12
- Location: Alamodome, San Antonio, Texas, USA
- Referee: Benjy Esteves Jr.
- Judge: Burt A. Clements 114-114
- Judge: Max DeLuca 113-115
- Judge: Jesse Reyes 113-115
- World Boxing Council Light Flyweight Title (Vacant title)
- Weights: 108 lbs (each)
The fight was for the vacant title after the reigning champ, Omar Nino Romero, had been stripped for failing a post fight drug test.