Edner Cherry vs. Marco Angel Perez
2006-01-13 : Edner Cherry 132¾ lbs beat Marco Angel Perez 138¾ lbs by KO at 1:02 in round 1 of 12
- Location: A La Carte Event Pavilion, Tampa, Florida, USA
- Referee: Brian Garry
- Judge: Don Balas
- Judge: Michele Hellstern
- Judge: Mike Ross
- NABA Lightweight Title (Vacant title)
- WBC CABOFE (Caribbean Boxing Federation) Lightweight Title (2nd defense of Cherry)
- Time: 1:02
- Weights: Cherry 132.7 lbs, Perez 138.8 lbs
- Title had been stripped from Ricky Quiles.
- Perez came in more than 3 pounds over the weight limit and was therefore ineligible to win the title.
Villalta vs. Quiles
| NABA Super Lightweight Title Fight
Cherry vs. Meza Clay