Eric Lucas vs. Darrell Flint
1994-11-15 : Eric Lucas 166¾ lbs beat Darrell Flint 166¾ lbs by RTD at 3:00 in round 7 of 12
- Location: Forum, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
- Referee: Guy Jutras
- Judge: Andre Bidegare
- Judge: Jean Lapointe
- Judge: Emilien Nadeau
- Canadian Boxing Federation Super Middleweight Title (2nd defense of Lucas)
- Time: 3:00
- Weights: Lucas 166.7 lbs, Flint 166.8 lbs
- Lucas was the busier man from the outside, although Flint did have his moments landing hard punches on the inside.
- Lucas was nearly knocked down in round 1 from a left hook.
- Flint was cut over the right eye in round 2.
- Flint's right eye began to swell shut by round 6.
- The fight was stopped in between rounds 7 and 8.
Lucas vs. Grosse II
| Canadian Super Middleweight Title Fight
Savoie vs. Surette