Eric Lucas vs. Darrell Flint (2nd meeting)
From Boxrec Boxing Encyclopaedia
1997-03-24 : Eric Lucas 172¼ lbs beat Darrell Flint 174¾ lbs by KO at 2:15 in round 7 of 12
- Location: Le Medley, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
- Referee: Guy Jutras
- Judge: Richard DeCarufel
- Judge: Jean Lapointe
- Judge: Emilien Nadeau
- Vacant Canadian Light Heavyweight Title
- Weights: Lucas 172 lbs, Flint 174 lbs
- Canadian light heavyweight title had been vacant since 1991. It was last held by Drake Thadzi.
- Lucas and Flint had fought for the Canadian super middleweight title three years earlier.
Stonewalker vs. Thadzi
| Canadian Light Heavyweight Title Fight
Diaconu vs. MacPhee I