Eric Lucas vs. James Crawford
2005-03-18 : Eric Lucas 168 lbs beat James Crawford 167¼ lbs by UD in round 12 of 12
- Location: Bell Centre, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
- Referee: Marlon Wright
- Judge: Richard DeCarufel 119-103
- Judge: Pasquale Procopio 119-104
- Judge: Arthur Mercante 116-105
- Vacant WBC Continental Americas Super Middleweight Title
- Weights: Lucas 168 lbs, Crawford 167.2 lbs
- Attendance: 8,400
- Crawford cut over the left eye by a Lucas straight right hand in round 1.
- Crawford down a total of 5 times: from a counter right to the temple in round 4, from a sweeping right hand in round 5, from a left hook to the body in round 6, from a straight right hand in round 7, and from a combination of body shots in round 8.
- After the fight, Lucas stated he had hurt his right hand in round 5.
- Title had been vacated by Jeff Lacy.
- A round-by-round report of the fight can be found here: