Erik Morales vs. Carlos Hernandez
2004-07-31 : Erik Morales 130 lbs beat Carlos Hernandez 130 lbs by UD in round 12 of 12
- Location: MGM Grand, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
- Referee: Vic Drakulich
- Judge: Nobuaki Uratani 115-113
- Judge: Steve Epstein 119-109
- Judge: Jerry Roth 119-109
- World Boxing Council Super Featherweight Title (1st. defending of Morales)
- International Boxing Federation Junior Lightweight Title (2nd. defending of Hernandez)
- Ring Announcer: Michael Buffer
- Aired On: HBO Pay-Per-View (Main Event)
- Morales is subsequently stripped of the IBF Title, for failing to face the IBF's #1 contender Robbie Peden.
- Fight generated 140,000 PPV Buys.
- Morales earned $1 million for the fight, Hernandez earned $650.000 for the fight.