Erik Morales vs. Juan Luis Torres
1995-07-14 : Erik Morales 122 lbs beat Juan Luis Torres 120½ lbs by UD in round 12 of 12
- Location: Arizona Charlie's, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
- Referee: Mitch Halpern
- Judge: Chuck Williams 118-109
- Judge: Bill Graham 119-109
- Judge: Al Siciliano 120-108
- Vacant NABF Super Bantamweight Title
- Judges' Scoring: Chuck Williams (118-109), Bill Graham (119-109), Al Siciliano (120-108)
- Morales controlled action from the outside with his jab and right hand. Torres lunged inside, occasionally getting through, but did not put on enough pressure to win.
- Morales was cut over the left eye in round 7. Referee Mitch Halpern indicated it was caused by a punch, although replays showed it was caused by an accidental clash of heads.
- CompuBox had Morales landing 423/723, and Torres landing 123/397.
- The ESPN broadcast announced Torres at 12-6-0 (8), 28 years of age, fighting out of San Diego, California, and originating out of Mexico.
- NABF title had been vacated by Jesus Salud.
Salud vs. Valencia
| NABF Super Bantamweight Title Fight
Morales vs. Martinez