Evander Holyfield vs. Dwight Muhammad Qawi (2nd meeting)
1987-12-05 : Dwight Muhammad Qawi 190 lbs lost to Evander Holyfield 187 lbs by KO at 2:30 in round 4 of 15
- Location: Convention Center, Atlantic City, New Jersey, USA
- Referee: Randy Neumann
- Judge: Eugene Grant 27-30
- Judge: Phil Newman 28-29
- Judge: Frank Cairo 28-29
- World Boxing Association Cruiserweight Title (Holyfield defending)
- International Boxing Federation Cruiserweight Title (Holyfield defending)
- Time: 2:30
- Holyfield scored a flash knockdown with a right to the head about 1:45 into round four, and then landed another right to the head that brought the ten count.
- Blows: Holyfield 107/206 52%; Qawi 40/138 29%.