Felix Trinidad vs. Hector Camacho
1994-01-29 : Hector Camacho 147 lbs lost to Felix Trinidad 147 lbs by UD in round 12 of 12
- Location: MGM Grand, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
- Referee: Joe Cortez
- Judge: Dalby Shirley 106-119
- Judge: Mike Glienna 109-117
- Judge: Glen Hamada 110-116
- Unofficial AP scorecard: 118-107 Trinidad
- International Boxing Federation Welterweight Title (third defense by Trinidad)
- Trinidad suffered a small cut over his left eye in the second round.
- Camacho was hurt in rounds three and ten.
- Trinidad lost a point in the fifth round for holding and hitting.
- Camacho lost a point in the tenth round for excessive holding.