Felix Trinidad vs. Luis Ramon Campas
From Boxrec Boxing Encyclopaedia
1994-09-17 : Felix Trinidad 146½ lbs beat Luis Ramon Campas 146½ lbs by TKO at 2:41 in round 4 of 12
- Location: MGM Grand, Grand Garden Arena, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
- Referee: Richard Steele
- Judge: Jerry Roth 27-28
- Judge: Bernie Cormier 28-28
- Judge: Sheila Harmon 27-29
- International Boxing Federation Welterweight Title (Trinidad's 4th defense)
- Time: 2:41
- Weights: 146.5 lbs (each)
- Trinidad was down in the second round.
- Trinidad was deducted a point in the third round for repeated low blows.
Fight available on donkingtv.com for free