Fernando Guerrero vs. Derrick Findley
2011-02-18 : Fernando Guerrero 157½ lbs beat Derrick Findley 160 lbs by UD in round 10 of 10
- Location: Wicomico Civic Center, Salisbury, Maryland, USA
- Referee: Bill Clancy
- Judge: Don Risher 100-90
- Judge: Gary Camponeschi 99-91
- Judge: John Gradowski 99-91
- NABF Middleweight Title (1st defense by Guerrero)
- Fernando Guerrero 20-0 (16 KOs) vs. Derrick Findley 17-4 (11 KOs)
- Guerrero was originally set to meet Saul Roman, who despite an agreement otherwise, decided to take a fight on January 29th against Michael Medina and had to be replaced citing a nose injury.  
- This bout was the main event in the first ever US televised boxing card in 3D.
- Findley, 12-1 underdog , was coming off a unanimous decision loss three months earlier to then undefeated Matt Korobov.
- ESPN's Teddy Atlas scored the bout 100-90 in favor of Guerrero.
The one-sided bout saw Guerrero, who was fighting in his hometown, control the over-matched Findley. He used movement and measured punching effectively with little threat from his stocky opponent. Guerrero's best round was likely the 4th when it appeared Findley was hurt. Findley alternated between appearing game and throwing punches to being almost wholly defensive and just trying to get through rounds.
Guerrero vs. Smith
| NABF Middleweight Title Fight
Lee vs. Bunema