2012-07-07 : Patrick Majewski 159 lbs beat Chris Fitzpatrick 160 lbs by RTD at 3:00 in round 5 of 10
- Location: Bally's Atlantic City, Atlantic City, New Jersey, USA
- Referee: Earl Morton
- Judge: Eugene Grant
- Judge: Larry Layton
- Judge: Julie Lederman
Referee: Earl Morton
Patrick Majewski versus Chris Fitzpatrick NABF Vacant Middleweight Title Bout
- Majewski wins the NABF Middleweight title in his second attempt
- Main event of an eight bout card at Bally's Hotel and Casino promoted by Peltz Boxing and Global Boxing.
- Both fighters weighed in at 160 pounds, and appeared evenly matched in height, size and reach, and similar in appearance when the bout started.
- Majewski backed up Fitzpatrick and walked him down, using left-right combinations to head and body to win all five rounds. Fitzpatrick countered with limited effectiveness.
- Referee noted an accidental clash of heads between the two boxers caused a huge horizontal gash through the left eyebrow of Fitzpatrick in round two
- Fitzpatrick corner cut man, Guther Fishbein, waged a huge verbal protest when the ringside doctor, Eric Wurmser M.D., stopped the bout before the start of round six.
- The cut on Fitzpatrick's left eyebrow was more than two inches long. Whereas Fitzpatrick's corner had the cut under control from bleeding, Majewski was targeting pinpoint straight hands at the cut, worsening it.
- Fishbein had to be physically restrained at ringside during his post-bout verbal tirade. "This is crazy!" Fishbein said to a commissioner at ringside, protesting the stoppage.
- Fishbein felt if the ringside doctor wanted to stop the bout, he could have done it before the start of round four, resulting in a no contest. Fishbein shouted the cut was no worse after round five than it was after round two.
- Majewski's trainer, Arnold Robbins, claimed after the bout the cut on Fitzpatrick's left eyebrow was caused by a Majewski punch which landed in round three, not the head clash a round earlier, in contradiction to referee Earl Morton.