2012-06-13 : Rodricka Ray 224 lbs beat John Lennox 228½ lbs by TKO at 1:53 in round 5 of 8
- Location: Robert Treat Hotel, Newark, New Jersey, USA
- Judge: Shafeeq Rashada
- Judge: Luis Rivera
- Judge: Waleska Roldan
Rodrika Ray versus John Lennox Heavyweight co-Main Event at Robert Treat Best Westernin Newark
- Despite Lennox entering the ring with a 10-1 record, Lennox had only two opponents with winning records coming in.
- Ray entered the ring at 3-5-1, but eight of Ray's opponents were unbeaten at the time he fought them, a pro record of more valuable experience.
- Ray, with a losing record, knocked out Lennox in the fifth round of a lopsided bout which did not appear to be an upset.
- Boxing 360 heavyweight prospect Joey Dawejko stopped Lennox in the same ring in 2011 in the first round as referee Lindsey Page saved Lennox from further punishment.
- Lennox unable to stop Ray from throwing and landing numerous left hand power shots to the head and the body which scored and did cumulative damage, leading to the knockout.