Wladimir Klitschko vs. Eliseo Castillo
2005-04-23 : Wladimir Klitschko 241 lbs beat Eliseo Castillo 215 lbs by TKO at 2:51 in round 4 of 10
- Location: Arena Westfalenhalle, Dortmund, Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany
- Referee: Daniel Van de Wiele
- Judge: Klaus Griesel
- Judge: Ernst Salzgeber
- Judge: Wilhelm Vogl
- In his previous fight, Castillo outpointed Michael Moorer, who was 36-years-old and weighed 251 pounds.
- The IBF ranked Klitschko No. 3 at heavyweight, but Castillo was not ranked among the IBF's top 15 heavyweights.
- Klitschko had hoped that the IBF would rank Castillo and sanction the fight as a title eliminator, but they declined to do so. 
- Following an impressive laser show, Klitschko entered the ring to the song "Can't Stop" by the Red Hot Chili Peppers.
Klitschko stops Castillo in fourth round
Associated Press, April 23, 2005
DORTMUND, Germany (AP) — Former WBO champion Wladimir Klitschko stopped previously unbeaten Cuban Eliseo Castillo in the fourth round Saturday.
Klitschko, the younger brother of WBC champion Vitali Klitschko, knocked Castillo down with a jarring straight right with 9 seconds left in the round.
Castillo climbed to his feet but the referee stopped the fight.
"I wanted to come back, to be world champion again," Klitschko said. "This was a step in the right direction."
The 6-ft-7 Ukrainian (44-3) was once regarded as more promising than big brother Vitali, but his career took a big blow with two recent knockouts to Corrie Sanders and Lamon Brewster in WBO title losses.
Castillo dropped to 18-1-1.