Fitz Vanderpool vs. Hercules Kyvelos
2000-02-15 : Hercules Kyvelos 146½ lbs beat Fitz Vanderpool 146 lbs by UD in round 12 of 12
- Location: Molson Centre, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
- Referee: Michael Griffin
- Judge: Richard DeCarufel 115-113
- Judge: Sylvain Leblanc 114-112
- Judge: Hubert Earle 114-113
- Canadian Welterweight Title (3rd defense of Vanderpool)
- Weights: Vanderpool 146 lbs, Kyvelos 146.5 lbs
- Kyvelos down in round 4.
- According to the Montreal Gazette, this was ?One of the truly bizarre fights in the long and storied history of professional boxing in Montreal?, as both boxers wrestled their opponent to the ground on numerous occasions during the fight.
Vanderpool vs. Pasek II
| Canadian Welterweight Title Fight
Wellby vs. Tan