Floyd Mayweather Jr. vs. Carlos Gerena
1999-09-11 : Floyd Mayweather Jr 130 lbs beat Carlos Gerena 130 lbs by RTD at 3:00 in round 7 of 12
- Location: Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
- Referee: Richard Steele
- Judge: Chuck Giampa 70-61
- Judge: Ken Morita 70-61
- Judge: Daniel Talon 70-61
- World Boxing Council Super Featherweight Title (4th defense by Mayweather)
- Gerena was down twice in Round 1.
- Referee Richard Steele stopped the fight after Round 7 on the advice of the ringside doctor.
- Mayweather landed 220 of 346 punches (64%) and Gerena connected on 99 of 308 (32%).