Frank White vs. Ryan Henney (3rd meeting)
From Boxrec Boxing Encyclopaedia
2010-02-13 : Frank White 194¾ lbs lost to Ryan Henney 191½ lbs by UD in round 10 of 10
- Location: Shaw Conference Centre, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
- Referee: John Braak
- Judge: Mark Edel 93-96
- Judge: Craig Metcalfe 93-96
- Judge: William Warwick Jr. 93-96
- Canadian Cruiserweight Title (1st defense of White)
- Henney, who controlled the opening rounds with his higher workrate, was down thirty seconds into round 3 from a right hand. Henney was also rocked by a hook in round 4.
- From that point on, Henney employed his footwork to cut off the ring and not give White any room to load up single power punches. Henney was content to pot-shot from long distance and then tie up the champ in close.
Henney vs. White II
| Canadian Cruiserweight Title Fight
Henney vs. Douglas