Friday Ahunanya vs. Shane Cameron
2007-11-02 : Shane Cameron 224¾ lbs lost to Friday Ahunanya 229¼ lbs by TKO at 2:14 in round 12 of 12
- Location: Sky City Convention Centre, Auckland, New Zealand
- Referee: Ferlin Marsh
- Judge: Francisco Martinez
- Judge: Mike Marsden
- Judge: Ivan Zonich
- Interim NABA Heavyweight Title
- Weights: Ahunanya 229.3 lbs, Cameron 224.7 lbs
- Cameron was knocked down twice in the 12th round.
- Cameron ahead on all scorecards at the time of stoppage.
- Ahunanya took on full distinction as NABA champion when Nikolay Valuev was stripped of the title in March 1, 2008.
Valuev vs. Bergeron
| NABA Heavyweight Title Fight
Brewster vs. Batchelder