Gaetan Hart vs. Ralph Racine (2nd meeting)
1980-05-07 : Gaetan Hart 135 lbs beat Ralph Racine 134 lbs by TKO at 1:43 in round 12 of 12
- Location: Paul Sauve Arena, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
- Referee: Guy Jutras
- Canadian Lightweight Title (1st defense of Hart)
- Time: 1:43
- Attendance: 3,927
- In round 12, Hart lands 3 or 4 unanswered combinations, forcing referee Jutras to jump in and call a halt to the bout.
- After the fight, Racine underwent emergency surgery to relieve the pressure on his brain.
- Hart would abandon the Canadian title to challenge Aaron Pryor for the WBA Light Welterweight title in November 1980.
Hart vs. Furlano III
| Canadian Lightweight Title Fight
Lalonde vs. Summerhays