George Foreman vs. Gregorio Manuel Peralta (2nd meeting)
1971-05-10 : George Foreman 216 lbs beat Gregorio Peralta 196 lbs by TKO at 2:52 in round 10 of 15
- NABF Heavyweight Title (Vacant title)
- The NABF title had been vacated by Muhammad Ali in order to challenge Joe Frazier for the World Heavyweight Championship on March 8, 1971.
- Peralta suffered a cut over his left eye in the third round.
- Foreman staggered Peralta with two left hooks in the seventh round.
- Foreman never dropped Peralta to the canvas, but referee Elmer Costa gave him an eight-count after he lay helplessly against the ropes late in the tenth round. After Foreman blasted Peralta into the ropes again, Costa stopped the fight.
Ali vs. Bonavena
| NABF Heavyweight Title Fight
Ali vs. Ellis