From Boxrec Boxing Encyclopaedia
1993-01-16 : George Foreman 258 lbs beat Pierre Coetzer 216 lbs by TKO at 1:48 in round 8 of 10
- Foreman made $5 million and Coetzer got $170,000.
- There was a crowd of about 6,000 at the Reno-Sparks Convention Center.
- Foreman knocked Coetzer down in the fourth round. Later in the round, Foreman yelled at referee Joe Cortez to stop the fight.
- Foreman knocked Coetzer down again in the eighth round. Coetzer got up and was allowed to continue, but the referee stopped the fight after a few more punches.
- When the fight was stopped, two judges had Foreman ahead 68-64 and the third had him ahead 69-63.