Gerson Guerrero vs. Enrique Quevedo
2009-06-13 : Gerson Guerrero 115 lbs beat Enrique Quevedo 114¼ lbs by TKO at 1:45 in round 10 of 12
- Location: Centro Banamex, Mexico City, Distrito Federal, Mexico
- Referee: Jerry Venzor
- Judge: Alfonso Zamora
- Judge: Victor Manuel Cervantes
- Judge: David Candido
- NABF title had been vacated by Raul Martinez.
- The referee stops the bout in round 9, being of the view that Quevedo had received too much punishment, much to the dismay of Quevedo and the crowd, which roundly booed the decision.
- Guerrero re-conquers the title he had been stripped of in July 2004.
Martinez vs. Proa
| NABF Super Flyweight Title Fight
Cabrera vs. Soto