Gianfranco Rosi vs. Vincent Pettway (1st meeting)
1994-03-04 : Gianfranco Rosi 154 lbs drew with Vincent Pettway 150 lbs by TD at 0:19 in round 6 of 12
- Location: MGM Grand, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
- Referee: Mills Lane
- Judge: Keith MacDonald 49-45
- Judge: Enzo Scala 49-45
- Judge: Sheila Harmon 48-46
- International Boxing Federation Light Middleweight Title (Rosi's 11th defense)
- "Gianfranco Rosi of Italy retained his IBF junior middleweight title with a technical draw when he butted heads with Vincent Pettway of Baltimore." 
- Rosi suffered a gaping cut above his left eye after an accidental butt at the beginning of the sixth round and was deemed unable to continue by the ringside physician.
- The fight was declared a Technical Draw as IBF rules required six rounds to be completed to go to the scorecards for a Technical Decision.