Grady Brewer vs. Cornelius Bundrage
From Boxrec Boxing Encyclopaedia
2008-11-13 : Grady Brewer 153¼ lbs beat Cornelius Bundrage 154 lbs by SD in round 10 of 10
- Location: Dunkin Donuts Center, Providence, Rhode Island, USA
- Referee: Eddie Claudio
- Judge: Wayne Lima 93-92
- Judge: Clark Sammartino 90-95
- Judge: George Smith 94-91
Aired on: Versus
- Brewer scored a knockdown in round three. Both boxers lost a point for holding. Bundrage lost a questionable point in round ten, for hitting on a break.
- Blows were Brundage 164/484 34%, Brewer 103/426 24%.
- The Versus commentators thought the bout was a very inactive stinker.