Grzegorz Kielsa vs. Arthur Cook
2009-03-20 : Grzegorz Kielsa 237½ lbs beat Arthur Cook 254 lbs by TKO at 1:16 in round 8 of 10
- Location: Casino Rama, Rama, Ontario, Canada
- Referee: Dave Dunbar
- Judge: Bob Bell
- Judge: William Boodhoo
- Judge: Kelly Zolnierczyk
- Canadian Heavyweight Title (1st defense of Kielsa)
- Time: 1:16
- Weights: Kielsa 237.5 lbs, Cook 254 lbs
- A single left hand sent Cook reeling across the ring and down in his corner in round 8.
- Cook easily beat the count, but was unable to continue shortly thereafter as a result of an ugly leg injury.
- Cook spent the next 10 minutes down and getting medical attention.
Olubowale vs. Kielsa
| Canadian Heavyweight Title Fight
Kielsa vs. Pajkic