Grzegorz Kielsa vs. Neven Pajkic
2010-03-27 : Grzegorz Kielsa 239 lbs lost to Neven Pajkic 240½ lbs by UD in round 10 of 10
- Location: Casino Rama, Rama, Ontario, Canada
- Referee: Dave Dunbar
- Judge: William Boodhoo 90-100
- Judge: Alan Davis 91-99
- Judge: Harry Davis 91-99
- Canadian Heavyweight Title (2nd defense of Kielsa)
- Pajkic wobbled Kielsa in round 2, but was unable to send him to the canvas. Neven dominated the action from then on, crowding Greg and making him fight at close quarters.
- Pajkic cut over the left eye early in the fight.
- After the verdict was announced, Pajkic fell to his knees with joy.
Kielsa vs. Cook
| Canadian Heavyweight Title Fight
Pajkic vs. Kielsa II