Guillermo Rigondeaux vs. Teon Kennedy
2012-06-09 : Guillermo Rigondeaux 122 lbs beat Teon Kennedy 122 lbs by TKO at 1:11 in round 5 of 12
- Location: MGM Grand, Grand Garden Arena, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
- Referee: Russell Mora
- Judge: Lisa Giampa
- Judge: Glenn Trowbridge
- Judge: Pat Russell
- Aired On: HBO Pay-Per-View
- World Boxing Association World Super Bantamweight Title (1st defense by Rigondeaux)
- Guillermo Rigondeaux 9-0 (7 KOs) vs. Teon Kennedy 17-1-2 (7 KOs)
- Rigondeaux entered as the #2 junior featherweight contender in the world according to The Ring Magazine. Kennedy, a 12½ to 1 betting underdog, was unranked by the same publication.
- The fight was on the undercard of Manny Pacquiao vs. Timothy Bradley.
- Kennedy entered with a record of 0-1-1 in his previous two bouts, with a points loss to Alejandro Lopez (21-2) followed by a draw with Christopher Martin (23-1-2).
- Guillermo Rigondeaux earned $103,000, while Teon Kennedy made $70,000. 
- Rigondeaux dominated the action throughout. He knocked Kennedy down in the first, second (twice), fourth and fifth rounds before referee Russell Mora put a stop to it at the 1:11 mark following the fifth knockdown.