Hank Lundy vs. Patrick Lopez
2011-04-01 : Henry Lundy 134¾ lbs beat Patrick Lopez 135 lbs by UD in round 10 of 10
- Location: Foxwoods Resort, Mashantucket, Connecticut, USA
- Referee: Eddie Cotton
- Judge: Robert Paolino 99-91
- Judge: Don Trella 97-92
- Judge: Peter Hary 95-94
- NABF Lightweight Title (Vacant)
- Hank Lundy 19-1-1 (10 KOs) vs. Patrick Lopez 20-3 (12 KOs)
- Lopez, who was fighting at the lightest weight of his professional career to date, entered as a 5/1 betting underdog. 
- Fight was the main event on ESPN Friday Night Fights.
- Among those in attendance were Vinny Pazienza and Tony DeMarco.
Lundy fought much of the entertaining bout in a southpaw stance. He landed a sharp left hand in the opening minute of the bout that momentarily stung the visibly bigger Patrick Lopez. A lead left hand sent Lopez down on his backside near the end of Round 2. He was up quickly and received a mandatory eight-count. A clash of heads in a competitive Round 3 opened a cut on the right cheek of Lopez. Near the end of the 5th round a cut opened in the corner of Lundy's right eye that would stream down the side of his face for the remainder of the bout. Lopez came on in the second half of the fight and won rounds with successful feints and effective aggression. He continued to press the action in the 8th Round and, although he became a greater target, landed power shots against and often fleeing Lundy. A crowd-pleasing 9th saw both fighters throwing big punches as Lopez looked to use his size and strength against a tiring Lundy as Hank tried to land with shorter shots between Lopez's attack. The high action continued through the final bell of the 10th with Lopez coming forward and looking to land the knockout punch, while Lundy moved, picked his shots and landed well.
Rios vs. Teron
| NABF Lightweight Title Fight