Hector Camacho vs. Cornelius Boza Edwards
From Boxrec Boxing Encyclopaedia
1986-09-26 : Hector Camacho 135 lbs beat Cornelius Boza-Edwards 135 lbs by UD in round 12 of 12
- Location: Abel Holtz Stadium, Miami Beach, Florida, USA
- Referee: Carlos Padilla
- Judge: Arsenio Garcia 120-108
- Judge: Carlos R. Cartaya 115-112
- Judge: Vince Delgado 118-109
- World Boxing Council Lightweight Title (second defense by Camacho)
- There was a crowd of about 5,000.
- This was Camacho's last fight at lightweight.
- Camacho floored Boza-Edwards in the first round. Camacho was then content to move and jab, which brought boos from the crowd.
- On the same card, Edwin Rosario stopped Livingstone Bramble in two rounds to win the WBA lightweight title.