Hector Camacho vs. Tony Baltazar
1990-08-11 : Hector Camacho 140 lbs beat Tony Baltazar 140 lbs by UD in round 12 of 12
- Location: Caesars Tahoe, Outdoor Arena, Stateline, Nevada, USA
- Referee: Richard Steele
- Judge: Doug Tucker 118-109
- Judge: Cindy Bartin 117-110
- Judge: Keith MacDonald 118-109
- WBO Light Welterweight Title (second defense by Camacho)
- Baltazar had a point deducted for a low blow in the ninth round.
- The New York Times reported: "In recent years, Camacho had been criticized for excessive holding. But tonight he stood his ground against Baltazar and traded punches. And in the process, he gave Baltazar a boxing lesson."