Herman Ngoudjo vs. John Brown
2006-05-24 : Herman Ngoudjo 139¼ lbs beat John Brown 138 lbs by UD in round 12 of 12
- Location: Metropolis, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
- Referee: Gerry Bolen
- Judge: Sylvain Leblanc 120-109
- Judge: Pasquale Procopio 119-110
- Judge: Jack Woodburn 119-110
- NABF Light Welterweight Title (3rd defense of Ngoudjo)
- Weights: Ngoudjo 139.2 lbs, Brown 138 lbs
- Aired on: ESPN Friday Night Fights
- ESPN2 reported blows as Ngoudjo: H213/708, B60/130, Total 273/838. Brown: H99/384, B110/241, Total 209/625.
- A lackluster fight for both men; Ngoudjo failed to use his reach advantage consistently and effectively, while the shorter Brown showed little creativity in opening up opportunities to fight inside. The fight opened with Brown leading, but Ngoudjo clearly dominated after round three.
- Of note: Brown took this fight with four days' notice.