Hozumi Hasegawa vs. Veeraphol Sahaprom (2nd meeting)
2006-03-25 : Hozumi Hasegawa 118 lbs beat Veeraphol Sahaprom 117¾ lbs by TKO at 0:19 in round 9 of 12
- Location: World Memorial Hall, Kobe, Hyogo, Japan
- Referee: Jose Guadalupe Garcia
- Judge: Marty Denkin 77-75
- Judge: Hubert Minn 77-75
- Judge: Sergio Silvi 77-75
- World Boxing Council Bantamweight Title (Hasegawa's 2nd defense)
- Time: 0:19
- Weights: Hasegawa 118 lbs, Sahaprom 117¾ lbs
- Hasegawa made the second defense of his title by dropping Sahaprom with a right hook.
- It was Hasegawa's second victory over Sahaprom in less than a year, having won a unanimous decision in April of 2005 to win the title.