In-Jin Chi vs. Michael Brodie (1st meeting)
2003-10-18 : In-Jin Chi 125¾ lbs drew with Michael Brodie 126 lbs by PTS in round 12 of 12
- Location: M.E.N. Arena, Manchester, Lancashire, United Kingdom
- Referee: Daniel Van de Wiele
- Judge: Nobuaki Uratani 114-112
- Judge: Hubert Minn 113-113
- Judge: Francisco Vazquez Marcos 113-113
- World Boxing Council Featherweight Title (Vacant title)
- Weights: Brodie 126 lbs, Chi 125.75 lbs
- Initially a MD12 for Chi, but changed to a half hour later when WBC President Jose Sulaiman determined there was an error in the scoring of one of the cards.
- Brodie deducted one point under WBC rules for a cut caused by an accidental head clash. However post fight Chi was examined by the doctor who found no evidence of a cut, just some grazing of the skin.
- Title had been declared vacant when reigning champ Erik Morales was named "WBC Champion Emeritus".