In-Jin Chi vs. Tommy Browne
2005-01-30 : In-Jin Chi 126 lbs beat Tommy Browne 126 lbs by UD in round 12 of 12
- Location: Convention Hall, Grand Hilton, Seoul, South Korea
- Referee: Jose Cobian
- Judge: Takeaki Kanaya 120-107
- Judge: Hubert Minn 117-112
- Judge: Kazumasa Kuwata 119-108
- World Boxing Council Featherweight Title (2nd defense of Chi)
- Weights: 126 lbs (each)
- An entertaining, hard-fought fight, despite the large point differential on the scorecards.
- Browne went down in the 1st, but it was ruled a slip.
- Chi (31) was 10 years older than Browne (21).