Ionuţ Gheorghe (born 29 February 1984) is a amateur boxer from Romania.
He participated in the 2004 Summer Olympics for his native country. There he won a bronze medal, in the Light welterweight (64 kg) division.
Gheorghe won another bronze medal in the same division two years later, at the 2006 European Amateur Boxing Championships in Plovdiv. Gheorghe qualified as a Light welterweight at the 2008 Beijing Olympic games.
- Defeated Faisal Karim (Pakistan) 26-11
- Defeated Mustafa Karagollu (Turkey) 28-19
- Defeated Michele Di Rocco (Italy) 29-18
- Lost to Manus Boonjumnong (Thailand) 9-30
World amateur championships results
2005 (as a Light welterweight)
- Defeated Yukio Fukaishi (Japan) RSCO
- Defeated Chen Tongzhoi (China) 22-15
- Lost to Innocente Fiss (Cuba) 18-38
2007 (as a Light welterweight)